XI International Festival of Tantra
Spirit, Energy, Body
Tickets link: https://tuiteraz.eu/en/festivals/xi-international-festival-of-tantra-consciousness-shamanism-and-relationship-for-singles-and-couples
Dear Participants! / Dear guests!
We invite you to the most exciting festival of the year! The 10th International Festival of Tantra, Awareness, Shamanism and Relationships for Singles and Couples in our “Here and Now” center is ahead of us.
Do you want to:
- Learn to feel true closeness to your loved one?
- Live the Full Power of an Awakened Heart?
- Find out what embodied spirituality is?
- Create more depth and connection in your relationships?
- Feel more alive, full of love and joy?
- Learn to experience deep love and intimacy?
If so, this is the perfect place and time for You!
We invite you to spend 10 incredible Festival days during which You can take part in numerous workshops, lectures, meetings, ceremonies, rituals, concerts, shows and parties!
This is the time which will make your life transform completely!
The Festival opens on Friday, the 23th of June at 6:00 PM
You will meet Tantra facilitators from all around the world! You will experience a meeting with Tantra that combines sexuality, awareness, personal and spiritual development.
We invite you to spend 10 days in an atmosphere of joy, friendship, sensuality, pleasure and fun!
The price for a 10-day pass is only 1800 PLN!
WE OFFER DISCOUNTS UP TO 200 PLN !!!
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF PREVIOUS TANTRA FESTIVALS IN OUR CENTER
“HERE and NOW” is 100 PLN
THE PRICE IS 1700 PLN WHEN PAYING AN ADVANCE PAYMENT UNTIL 15.04.2023
WHY IS “AWAKENED HEART” THE MISSION OF THE FESTIVAL?
In most cultures and religions around the world, the Heart is considered the abode of love, wisdom and soul. The Babylonians, Egyptians, and Greeks believed that the heart influenced our emotions and behaviour. In Christianity, it is a symbol of Divine Love. Buddhism is based on developing the qualities of the heart – compassion, forgiveness and love. In Hinduism, the heart is believed to be the abode of the soul. Mystics of various religions compare the beating of a human heart to the pulsation of the universe. Chinese medicine believes that the human spirit (shen), the life energy, is located in the heart. The heart is a universal symbol that is read in the same way by people all over the world. (Dagmara Gmitrzak Heart Intelligence)
In Tantra – the Heart is connected to the Heart Chakra/ “Anahata”, which means “unhurt, unstruck and unbeaten” in Sanskrit. It is our centre of compassion, empathy and forgiveness, and love for ourselves and others. It is also associated with unconditional love, compassion and joy. The fourth Anahata chakra is the bridge between our lower and upper chakras, connects and integrates the physical with the spiritual. It mediates between the world of spirit and the world of matter. Through the Love Energy Center, we establish relationships of unconditional love and intimacy with other people and the world around us. We develop qualities such as compassion, tenderness, gentleness, gratitude, and the ability to accept and giving, the need for a spiritual experience of love. In the teachings of Tantra, the Heart is a powerful centre of healing and personal power. It is our compass that constantly gives us directions for life. When the Heart Chakra is Awakened we feel connected to the world, we are surrounded by love, compassion and joy. We become open to all life experiences and easily solve any relationship challenges.
In shamanism, the Heart is associated with the Element of Air. It is in the Heart that our Journey through the Spirit Path to connect with the Soul begins. Air is an element that cannot be touched or seen. At the same time, it is everywhere, it fills space and emptiness, it has no borders, it is necessary for other Elements – Fire, Earth and Water to exist in us.
In the latest scientific discoveries, especially the Heart Math Institute in California, it has been shown that the Heart has the ability to learn, makes its own decisions and has its own Heart Intelligence independent of the brain. It also contains our experiences. Thanks to the research on Heart Coherence, i.e. the heart-brain connection, scientists from Heart Math have discovered how the heart affects our perception of the world, emotions, intuition and health. And that the first reactions and decisions are made at the level of the heart, not the brain. They also discovered that the human heart generates an electromagnetic field 60 times stronger than the brain! The field has a range of about 3 meters and affects not only the physical body of man, but also his relationship with the environment. They also proved that our intelligence and intuition grow as we learn to listen to our hearts more deeply, and emotions become more coherent and balanced.
FESTIVAL OF AWAKENED HEARTS
During our 11th Festival of Tantra, Consciousness, Shamanism and Relationships “Awakened Heart. Spirit, Energy, Body” we invite you to recognize, activate, expand and Awaken the Energy of the Heart! The festival will be hosted by Anand Rudra and together with him and 15 wonderful teachers from around the world you will be able to experience the Power and Teachings of their Hearts! In order to awaken your inner fire, passion, wisdom and spirituality. And above all, that they guide you to the Awakening of the Power of your Heart!
FIRST HALF OF THE FESTIVAL – “Journey to our Body and Heart”.
Grounding, exploring, expanding and activation.
Most of the time when we come to a Festival with lots of people and lots of new experiences, we need to land and ground ourselves first. To synchronize with the inner knowledge and experience of life, you must first explore it. That is why we will offer you gentle, soft and introductory experiences and workshops. The goal will be to ignite your fascination with what tantra, shamanism and consciousness are all about. In order to obtain the first embodied knowledge of the Heart.
Keep in mind that these are introductory experiences that are essential to get you into the second half of the festival.
THE SECOND HALF OF THE FESTIVAL – “Igniting the Awakened Heart”
Fire, expansion, passion, abundance, bliss.
We will integrate and expand the experiences of the previous days. We will introduce new experiences and intensity in advanced workshops. You will discover that when the Heart and Sexuality come together, the experience of bliss comes. And the recognition of the Soul occurs through the combination of Heart Power, life force energy, emotions and primal energy. You will understand that the most important thing for everyone these days is to reach the state of
a fully Awakened Heart.
WHY IS OUR FESTIVAL SPECIAL AND UNIQUE?
- There is no such festival in the whole world when it comes to duration, intensity, low price and beautiful location in Nature!
- It is the longest because it lasts 10 full days!
- Thanks to the fact that it lasts so long, participants can enter the workshops and processes very intensively, and undergo a deep transformation!
- Workshops last 3 full hours (instead of 1.5 – 2 hours) and take place in the morning and afternoon in 3 rooms at the same time!
- So you have a choice of 6 workshops a day + morning activities, evening rituals, concerts and parties, and the Tantra Temple at night!
- We offer over 70 events with the best teachers from around the world!
- Great price – for 10 days of workshops, concerts, activities, events, etc. you pay only PLN 1,800!
- You can use the free camping with a bathhouse!
- Or book a great place to stay in one of the centre’s 3 houses!
- Thanks to the fact that the participants come for 10 days, they are very integrated, build mutual trust and create a close-knit community consisting of many nationalities!
- The Tu and Teraz Center, which organizes the festival, is located in a beautiful place – among Wild Nature, in the middle of the forest, on 3 clearings, and its area is 45 hectares of private forests and meadows!
- We offer delicious vegetarian and vegan food!
- The centre also has several Stone Circles (Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Guardians), Places of Power, a bookstore, 11 cats, 2 dogs, a huge library, a cafe, two year-round Exhibitions – 100 Mandalas and 100 Mystics of the 20th and 21st centuries .
- The exceptionally high energy of this place accelerates and supports the transformation of participants (there are only workshops in the centre, no alcohol or drugs, the space is constantly cleansed on all levels, including energy levels).
EVENTS / FESTIWAL OFFER
- Workshops (morning & afternoon sessions, simultaneously in 3 or 4 different places)
- Ceremonies & rituals
- Dance parties
- Morning activities (meditations, Yoga, dynamic meditations)
- Healing Temple (body/mind, body work, healing)
- Sharing Space
- Tantra Temple
- Massages: tantric, classic, Ayurvedic and other (payable outside of the pass)
- Souvenir stands (fashion jewellery, cloths, incense, ecological food etc.)
- Book store
- Movie screenings
10 days – several dozen of workshops – the best teachers from all around the world (lectures, ceremonies, rituals, concerts, live music, parties & morning activities)
Together, we will create a safe space in which we will be able to taste different forms of Tantra, discover our sensuality, sexuality, mindfulness and embodied spirituality, and thus – the way to fulfilled life. During the Festival, it will be possible to meet teachers from different tantra paths who will offer various techniques. We invited teachers representing the entire spectrum of personal development paths, traditional as well as very modern. Thanks to them, the ancient wisdom passed down from generation to generation meets the modern approach to human development in the 21st century.
WHAT IS TANTRA?
- Tantra is a path of developing full human potential. It focuses on working with the body, sexuality, mind and emotions, awareness and on spiritual development at the same time. Tantra is one of the few ways of development and spiritual search, which embraces not only sexuality, but considers sex to be necessary to enrich and deepen spirituality. It is a philosophical system with a tradition lasting several thousand years, also called the “yoga of love.”
- Tantra is particularly important for people who not only want to enrich their sex life, but also expect a deep relationship with a partner. Through delicacy, mindfulness and conscious perception of the body, tantra helps to fully open up to someone close. It affects our lives. It offers an approach to life that celebrates the joy, pleasure and sensual body consciousness.
- Tantra is a way of development and change, experiencing deep love and sexuality, creating close relationships. These are not just sexual techniques and advice, as is commonly believed, but something much deeper. It is a process that takes place at all levels: body, mind and soul. And which unites all these levels.
- Tantra honours our inner temple – the body. Tantra gives us tools to purify, cleanse; tools to recycle our sexual energy, our thoughts, our emotions and beliefs. As we are recycling in our own temple, our body, we start recycling in our home, our relationships, our family and our environment.
- Tantra amplifies our experiences as subconscious material surfaces faster. Conscious breathing, meditation, tantric practices heighten the sensitivity of your nervous system and allow consciousness to expand. It provides techniques that empower you as the creator, the source of your own energy force. We are energy. Tantra teaches us how to become aware of energy, how to channel it, to raise it, exchange it and how to create with it.
BENEFITS OF TANTRA
- teaches how to develop awareness and spirituality through intimacy with another person
- allows us to discover real intimacy – with oneself, with partner, with family
- enables the deep flow of love
- helps us find who we really are
- enriches our sexual life, makes it beautiful and complete
- excludes nothing, judges nothing but acknowledges us as perfect and good
- heals our wounds
- through presence and mindfulness influences all aspects of life
CONTINUATION OF WORKSHOPS PRESENTED DURING THE FESTIVAL THROUGHOUT THE YEAR:
The festival serves to represent various trends and methods, as well as hosts teachers from around the world. During the short 3-hour modules, we will be able to get acquainted with their work, feel what method and which teacher are closest to us and with whom we would like to continue the longer, several-day workshops.
And that is why the Festival is part of the year-round program of the Here and Now center devoted to work with sexuality, tantra and shamanism. It also serves to promote our teachers and their methods. Throughout the year, in our center, workshops are held with many teachers performing during the Festival – e.g. classes will be led by: Anand Rudra, Swami Anahata, Prashantam, Pernilla Knnapinn and others.
It is an everyday meeting of all Festival participants, time when they can share their impressions, thoughts, experiences and emotions. It’s the most important event of the whole Festival. The meeting is moderated and the participants are divided into smaller groups, so called “tantric families”, which stay constant during the festivities.
It’s a space where You can get all kinds of various messages, consult bodyworkers and healers. Individual sessions are a great way to enhance your experience during the Festival. These sessions may support you for healing, energizing or simply deep relaxation. A variety of private sessions will enable you to deepen your understanding of Tantra in general. Our healing area is private and fully equipped to give you the best treatments and our dedicated healers are professional session givers, fully trained and qualified in their field of expertise. Prices for individual sessions are not included in the Festival fee.
In tantra, the body is the temple of the immortal spirit. We express our respect for our bodies caring for them, listening to their needs and satisfying them. We care about our temples when we make love, meditate, relax, eat healthy and fresh food, pampering the senses. But equally important is the attention to the appearance of our bodies and their garnishing. Especially during the Festival Tantra and Sexuality, which is a celebration, we wish that every lecturer and participant emphasized the beauty and brilliance was coming the temple of his body. Please take care of it, that your dress was not only convenient and comfortable, but also festive, decorative and full of harmony.
It’s a beautiful place with Tantric Altar, where You can feel the profound spirituality of Tantra. You can come with partner or alone. You can sing mantras, meditate or just seat in silence. The Temple is decorated with paintings, flowers, saturated with pleasing fragrances, filled with romantic music and wrapped with soft, diffused light. Each day a different tantra facilitator supports the Temple with his/her energy. The Temple is open every night from 9 PM till 11 PM.
THE IDEA / MISSION OF THE FESTIVAL:
- To bring awareness and presence into intimacy.
- Meeting different Tantra & sexuality facilitators from all around the world.
- Building the tantric community in Poland using international inspiration – gathering of the people who feel close to Tantra and wish to develop through love, relationship and awakening of consciousness.
- To make Tantra and sexuality less controversial theme in our society.
- Fun, joy, relax, dance and celebrating the beauty of nature.
WHO CAN TAKE PART IN THE FESTIVAL?
- Everyone is welcome – alone or with a partner, beginners and advanced practitioners of Tantra, those who are simply keen to know more about this theme and new approach to life. You have to be at least 18 years old. Children are not allowed to take part in the festival.
- You alone are responsible for yourself during the festival and it is your decision to choose the events you are interested in.
- You are responsible for your behaviour towards other participants. We expect you to show respect for others as well as truthfulness and openness during the workshop processes. When subscribing to the Festival, you will also need to approve your consent regarding the Regulations at the Tantra Festival.
- If you are coming with your partner you are required to book a double room or camping place in order to have your private space for exercises. If you choose to sleep in the common rooms you must be aware that this space is only for sleeping and relaxation.
- During the Festival all of us create safe space to know each other and our attitudes towards love, relationships, sexuality and spirituality. Some of the workshops may deal with nudity and intimate touch but nevertheless, we always support you in respecting your personal limits and boundaries, in saying “No”. You can always be fully dressed and refuse to take part in activities which make you feel uncomfortable.
PRICE-LIST, ACCOMMODATION AND RULES & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
PRICE-LIST – GENERAL INFORMATION:
- PRICE FOR 10-DAY PASS: 1800 PLN + additionally costs of accommodation and meals (rooms for 2, 3, 4 pers. with private or shared bathroom, attic, tent pavilion, free camping)
- FOR PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS OF TANTRA FESTIVALS AT OUR CENTER “HERE & NOW” is 100 PLN
- THE PRICE IS 1700 PLN WHEN ADVANCED PAYMENT IS MADE TILL 15th OF APRIL 2023
- FOOD – full board 110 PLN, including 3 all vegetarian meals a day (prepared with fresh local, products)
- ACCOMMODATION PRICE VARIES according to the standard: from 35 PLN per person (place in tent pavillons) and 115 PLN per person (in 2-bed room with private bathroom), free camping
- THE CENTRE OFFERS ACCOMMODATION IN:
- Double Rooms with private bathroom and with shared bathroom;
- Triple Rooms with private bathroom and with shared bathroom;
- Rooms for 4 persons with private bathroom and shared bathroom;
- Place in the attic in the main house (common space, mattresses + bedding);
- In the tent pavilions for 2, 3, 4 persons (height 2.5 m, equipped with beds, electricity, toilets and showers nearby);
- Accommodation at the campsite, in your own tent (toilets and showers nearby);
- PRIORITY TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION IN THE BUILDINGS OF OUR CENTRE (and not at the campsite and tent pavilions) FOR PARTICIPANTS staying during the whole festival.
- For the participants staying outside our Centre and camping, we offer vegetarian full board packages (three meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- As part of the Festival Pass: workshops in the morning and afternoon, lectures, morning and evening events, concerts, shows, etc.
- Only full board (accommodation/ food/ workshops) packages available.
- Paid additionally (beyond the pass):
- accommodation (from PLN 35 to 115 PLN per night)
- food (100 PLN per day)
- consultations, diagnoses, examinations and massages
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE FESTIVAL
- To participate in the Festival you are required to register by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating name, phone number, date and title of the event).
- Only after receiving an email with confirmation of your accommodation choice, please send a payment of the advance deposit of 300 PLN within one week from the registration (with description “ Deposit for Lodging VI-2.VII.2023”) to the following account:
Tu I Teraz
BANK PKO BP
BIC (Swift): BPKOPLPW
IBAN: PL92 1020 3541 0000 5502 0206 3410 (account in PLN)
IBAN: PL27 1020 3541 0000 5202 0364 3111 (account in EUR)
- If you resign from participation in the Festival:
Refund will be available not later than 30 days prior to the event. In case of refund, the 20 PLN handling fee will be deducted from the deposit. The deposit cannot be transferred to another workshop.
- Payment of the advanced payment is equal to acceptance of the rules of the ”Here & Now Centre”
- Lack of payment within 7 days results in cancelation of the reservation of workshop. Please do not deposit money until entering the list of participants is confirmed by e-mail!
- The balance of the total costs for the Festival ticket and accommodation, is payable in cash upon arrival (there is no possibility to pay by card)
- The Festival organizers reserve the right to cancel the workshop if they do not collect a certain number of participants (min. 10 persons). In this situation, the participant has the right to choose to participate in a different workshop.
- The Festival organizers reserve the right to change the program of the Festival for reasons beyond their control. In this situation, the participant has the right to choose other activities.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE ARRIVAL – MUST READ:
- Only adults are allowed to participate in the festival.
- Individuals participating in the Festival take full responsibility for the state of their physical and mental health, both in class as well as between them.
- Persons under psychiatric treatment and those who recently survived an emotional crisis or are depressed should consult their doctor or psychotherapist regarding the participation in the activities of the Festival.
- Festival organizers are not responsible for any negative consequences of failure to comply with the above indications.
- You take the responsibility for your well-being during the Festival, and it is your decision to decide which workshop to attend.
- You are also responsible for your behaviour towards all participants during the Festival. We expect you to show respect for others, and truthfulness and openness during the process of the workshop. When registering to the Festival, you will also have to accept the Tantra Festival Terms and Conditions.
- If you come with your partner, you can book a double room or a place for camping, to preserve privacy. But if you want to sleep in a shared space, please note that these are intended only to relax and sleep.
- During the Festival, together we create a safe space to explore ourselves and our approach to love, relationships, sexuality and spirituality. Some of the workshops may include exercises for working with nudity, but every time we support you in respecting your personal boundaries and your freedom to say “No”. You can always choose not to participate in the exercises to which you do not feel convinced!
- Application for participation in the workshops is equal to approving and accepting the above conditions of participation.
tel. +48 662 759 576
Jacek Towalski, tel.: +48 602 219 382
Maja Wołosiewicz-Towalska, tel.: +48 606 994 366
• If you cancel two weeks prior the events there is no penalty and you receive 100% of your reservation.
• If you cancel within 7 days before the event. There is an 75% of devolution of the total amount deposited in your reservation.
• If you are already at the event and by any reason you want to leave, there will not be refund..
• In case of accident TrueTantra or any of the facilitators will not have no future legal responsibility.
• If you are sick or you have any kind of emergency once is started the retreat there is no devolution of payment