tantra training 4 men :: Tantra Kaula Bodyworker :: Amsterdam
tantra training 4 men
:: Tantra Kaula Bodyworker ::
LEVEL one & two
– the PRACTITIONER
This is part of the TrueTantra Mentor Training Program but also part of a brand new project “the Manfulness Programm”.
In the last 10 years, we had studied, investigated, developed & applied an intense learning-experience for men in our Summer Camps. We celebrated more than 10 years doing these series Summer Camps for men. Last year we had the opportunity to do a male continuous program in Europe, Latin America & South Africa.
This year, we introduce to you a whole life living training that will cover a multi-dimensional approach about the man´s journey. But also as part of this celebration we had renew our Men´s and Mentor Training !!
::::: the TRAINING
This is a TrueTantra & EATP (European Association of Tantra Professionals) initiative that has the aim to create a safe and professional space to grow within Tantra Science, holistic and shamanic knowledge.
Tantra Science, Holism and shamanism are disciplines that are interconnected and until now there is just few initiatives where there is academic, rigour, ethics but at the same time openness & freedom to reach deep knowledge of these practices. Tantra Kaula in ancient times had that approximation in which this multidisciplinary practicum was founded.
This Mentor Formation is a curricular program that is conformed in 3 years of professional training. We have divided the program of study over the spectrum that all the future teachers are prepared to deliver in practical terms and scientific knowledge on different subjects with in Tantra Kaula Universe.
A mentor is a masseur, a therapist, a bodyworker, and an instructor. A mentor on Tantra Kaula will discover & develop the wisdom of tantra within and his or her own human siddhi elevates the mastery. He/she has the capability to share, to applied knowledge and to help people.
We know that people have different targets when they decide to start these kind of studies. This is why we subdivided the pro- gram with different options.
This certification is part of the specialisation only for men.
Why only for men?
On the origins of tantra there were no gender division of the practice. We have to mention that there are tantra schools and lineages that do not consider same sex Tantra practices as an option. Ancient Kaula however sees the human body as a whole masculine and feminine universe.
This program goes deep into the psyche, the body , the sexuality and the emotional knowledge of the masculine, to under-stand what only a man can offer to another man.
:: Methodology ::
The ancient practice of Kaula can be considered the perfect model and technology to embody the body, the mind and the sexuality in one practice.
Sometimes allopathic medicine, psychology or even sexology can not resolve or at least recognise issues that are complex to classical frameworks.
Tantra involves the body, the psyche, the subtle energetical body, the emotional body, the spirituality and the sexuality part of us. This can be considered as a transpersonal science. The term transpersonal means ‘beyond the personal’ and refers to the states, processes and events in which our ordinary limited sense of self is transcended and in which we obtain a higher, deeper and greater understanding of ourselves and the worlds we inhabit.
We will use the five main disciplines of Kaula:
- Tantra Kriya Yoga is an embodied practice which not only work with energy and body; but can be use as therapy tool.
- Breathwork is conceived as a science, how Prana (energy) can be manipulated in the body, the mind and the sexual energy.
- Ritualism is not only an experience but a very deep way to immediately con-nect to our psyche and can also allow you to connect to supra-conscious.
- Meditation. Normally meditation is perceived in the concept of emptying the mind. Meditation is more than that. It is the science of being connected to your thoughts and handle them as you want. We focus our attention and mindfulness to what we want to accomplice. It is a tool that allows you to move energy.
- Sacred Sexuality. This tool is the most used and miss used in Tantra. It is called sacred sexuality because is the science to use a divine capability that human beings have. Sexuality is an act capable to manifest the divine energy of creation. Tantra conceives that there is a sexual energy manifested in different level or states.
In Ancient Kaula we perceive the sacred sexuality in three main aspects:
One refers to the sacred union that you can do with another human being in order to co-create.
The second aspect refers to a Daka or a Dakini that uses this sacred energy to move it in another person with the target to unblock, liberate, expand and at the same time heal someone. This is where the tantra massage and bodywork therapy comes in.
And the third one is the self-use of this source of sacred energy in the first two chakras with the intention of move this energy in our own body or bodies.
All these tools and disciplines interconnect with each other and can not be seen separate of the other one. For this reason a training in Tantra is not only a simple Tantric Massage but it is much more complex.
The Certification Process
:: Tantra Kaula Bodywork Module
– the PRACTITIONER
12 days training + 8 hrs E-Learning
:: Tantra Therapy Module
– the DAKHA
8 days training + 15hrs. E-Learning
- Soma, Trauma & Release
- Energy, Breathwork & Bodywork tools
:: Men´s Group Leadership ManFullnes Program / – the LEADER
8 days training + Laboratory Retreats & Workshops
:: Tantra Kaula Massage Module – the PRACTITIONER
12 days training + 10 hrs E-Learning
In this module you will learn the Kaula technique for bodywork and massage. You will see the main advantage of these techniques in different kind of massages.
This module is divided in 3 parts:
A) E-Class : Tantra Theory & history; Tantra Kaula and concepts and core breathing techniques. The energy system on the man and preparation of yourself as a Tantrika. As a requirement you need to read some books and articles.
B) First part of Module: Anatomy & Sacred Tools with in a Kaula Tantra Session
- You as a Tantrika, who’s is the Sadhak(Client)?
- The objective of a Tantra Session for you, for the Sadhak and how to segment the session as an experience.
- The Tantra Massage as a massage, as an experience and as a learning tool for you and your client.
- Your Sacred Space, taking care of yourself and your clients.
- The interconnection with the Sadhak and the techniques. The importance of the movement of energy and the presence.
- The use of the other 5 tools of Kaula Tantra : breathwork, ritualism, yoga, meditation and sacred touch & sexual energy.
- Synergetic body electric or BioTantra session
- Hands on Muscular and Kersai Techniques
- Kundalinic Massage and pulsation technique for men.
- Lingam Massage manoeuvres, sublimation of sexual energy, controls of sexual energy, multiorgasmia thru the lIngam .
- The sexual energy distribution is the key to interconnect.
- To master the technique of The Big Draw
- The importance of the closure of the session.
C) Second Part of Module: Kaula Tantra, Manipulation of the Sacred Energy.
- Energetic System in a Tantra session.
- Breathwork in a tantra session and its importance for you and the Sadhak (control of sexual energy and manipulation of the sexual energy).
- Second Kaula Session…. Parameters of Meditation on the body. The intention of the tantrika.
- Stages of the Sacred Touch and the interrelation with pleasure, desire, enjoyment.
- The Ethical side of this particular session.
- Kundalini Massage: Lingam and Sacred Zone Massage. Anal Cavity the gate to the healing and to the pleasure. Kersai Massage Technique face down. The importance of the Tantric Activation on the first five chakras. The Orgasmic points on the anal cavity. Recognising every point with your sadhak. Multi-Orgasmia in Anal cavity in combination with Lingam.
- Manipulation of sexual energy: Ecstasies and altered states of mind.
- The Closure.
:: Tantra Kaula Therapy Module – the DAKHA
8 days training + 2 Labs + Coaching Intermission 3 sessions
In this module you will learn how the kaula tantra technique can be part of Integral Sexology and holism as healing tools for the men. You will recognise basic sexual somas, traumas, energetical blockages and issues on the chakra system. We will see release techniques, therapy in a session and the aftercare.
This module is divided in 3:
- E-Class : Energetical System and blockages; the cell memory; psych-emotional system and the chakras; endocrine system and chakras. Shock & Trauma theories. What is a soma and its states (energetical, sexual, emotional, and psychological). Ethics and protocols. Where allopath medicine, sexologist and psychologist can not go we do (transpersonal approximation). Recognise that you can not help and refer to other professional
B) First part of Module:
- The interview with the Sadhak (Client).
- Men Basic Sexual Somas:
- Premature ejaculation, types and support techniques.
- Erectile Disfunction typology and support techniques.
- Priapism Disfunction, support technique.
- Ejaculatory Anorgasmia, support technique.
- Frigidity and lack of libido, support technique.
- Polarisation Tantra Session and it’s benefits in a therapy.
C) Second Part of Module:
- Men psycho-sexual traumas in men that love men:
- Abuse and its stages…. How to recognise and how to embrace a liberation of the trauma (techniques)
- Sexual addiction …. What is the key element in the recurrence process.
- Sexual Intimate Issues insecurity, control, surrender.
- Monogamy vs open relation vs polyamor and the sexual behaviour.
- Rejection of having a stable relationship.
- De-blocking technique by Marma’s / Embodiment Breathwork
- Tantra Kriya Yoga and bodywork
- Interacting session, the protocol and the therapy work.
- Control a surrender balancing techniques.
:: Men´s Conscious Leadership Module ¨Manfullnes Programm¨
– the LEADER ( A unique training to become an Instructor )
10 days training + 2 observation Labs + 2 internships
To be a man that works with men as conscious facilitator, entrepreneur, guider or a leader in these times, where there is a need to reconnect in a higher frequency, with likewise men is complicated. There is a need to combine different backgrounds that go from business models to neuroscience, quantum physics, behaviour change, heart math, and business energetically strategies.
Sacred facilitating and strategy is an empowering way for conscious entrepreneurs and leaders that want to be inspired and take action towards making their visions real. Here, you can learn how to align the values of your practice within Tantra, holism and the business approach by following successful models and frameworks. You have a place to connect and exchange ideas about the new economy. You’ll have exclusive access to mind-shifting tools, insightful interviews and sacred strategies that will activate your lifestyle and Tantra gatherings to serve more people and reach your highest potential.
Men that understands Men
To share and to work with a group of Men has a challenging methodology that can be designed before you do a gathering but also have to be modified in different situations. We are human beings that are influenced by the way we are raised, by the culture in which we are living, by our sexual orientation and by what we share before and during the gathering. These and other factors have to be taken in to account.
On top of this explosive formula you have the transpersonal approximation of the gathering: the energetical, sexual, spiritual and healing process that are developed in a workshop, practicum or retreat!! That is one factor that most of the times we are not prepare for. On top of the group energy and process, you have the individual process that effects the process and result of the experience.
- Designing an Experience: energetical intention and business intention. Where, when, how, what & why.
- Measuring and merchandising the project. Social Media & E-Marketing
- The pre-event
- d) The Experience
- Holding the event, the sacredness of being a facilitator.
- Holding spaces and the commanding
- Instructions and energy
- The process of the group, of the inner circles, the couples, the person.
- The clans with in an experience
- Sabotage of the experience, resolve and bring it out
- Group Energetical Echoes the unexpected process!!!
- The formation of temporal tribe an step to homogenise the group.
- Satoshi and Catharsis
- Individual contact : re-enforcing the experience and being human!
- The reselling within the experience
- Detaching from the Experience
- Energy Protection
- Ethics and letting go the key to group Independent transformation.
- Freedom and ethics.
- Closing the experience
e) The afterwards and follow up the business
- The work is not finish
- The follow up
- The re-sale installment
Tantra Kaula Bodywork
January 23rd-26th Amsterdam
February 20th-23rd Amsterdam
April 23rd-26th Amsterdam
cost 1450 euros
Tantra Kaula Therapy
June 11th-14 Lisboa
August 6th-9th Brussels
cost 1280 euros
Men´s Conscious Leadership
* E-Lesson to be schedulled
July 23-26 Arenas de San Pedro, Avila
August 17-23 Arenas de San Pedro, Avila
*Leadering Observation LAB
To be programm with each participant either bythemselves, duos and group
cost 1,450 euros
TOTAL COST 4,180 eur.
::: DISCOUNT :::
If you consider to take
the whole certification, the cost is 3,800 euros. (delivered in 2 payments, each payment before each module)
1st. Payment 1900 eur. before starting the first module January 20th
2nd Payment 1900 eur. before June 30th
If you plan to get separated training for each module the payment has to be registered before each date !!
Deposit or Transfer:
Armando A. Rebollar
Bank Catalunya Caixa
IBAN: ES49 2013 0066 26 0201301802
BIC or Swift: CESCESBBXXX
Concepto: BodyWork MAN
To obtain the diploma in every module you will have to deliver two tests: one written and one practical. Free of charge!
To get the certification you will need to pass the 3 modules. The Certification will give you the specialisation on Tantra Kaula for Men Bodyworker. You will be part of the TrueTantra Platform and if you want to continue the training as a Mentor it will give you credits in almost 45% of the whole 3 year training to become a Tantra Mentor.