The capacity and power that we males have in our nature state as masculine and sexual beings to create physical or mental sexual arousal can take you to a specific moment in which everything is the pleasure and there is no mind ; that is Extasis. This stimulus is developed in our body, mind and being created by a person or a circumstance. In Tantra, the extasis opens the senses; uncovers the sexual desire (sexualization) and then finally over full the feeling with pleasure. The link of this arousal open the gates to supra-consious.
The Beginning who we are and the capability to generate an Extasis process
Create an erotical moment and transformed into a sacred process.
The “Initiare” as a sexual tool.
– the stimulation & the intention as elements to generate sexual states.
– Sensorial intention the creation of a state on body and mind.– On the result (causal) the synergy and the tantric tools.– The intentional phase and how to keep the momentum, t
Opening your senses, the communication of your body- your mind- and your eroticism.
Exploring the sexual you and how to use the energy.
Present and aware the key to a sexual self-experience.
Tantric Tools to induce extasis
The power of the touch & The Drista
The intention & Where to touch
Your voice how to modulate your erotical energy
Seduction and its phases.
Unwrapping the body
Nudity doesn´t mean the end.
Erotic massages; the art of the never ending pleasure. Erotica Lingam, Light & Candle Massage; Body 2 Body
- Dynamics with Body, Energy, and Bonding with the other ones.
- Nature the undress masculine you, acceptance and surrendering to the Body and Sexuality.
- Tantric Embodiment throughout Nude Tantra Kriya Yoga a sexual experience!!
- Practical Erotika and Sexuality how to use it out of this workshop.
- Interconnecting with you and the other, using empowerment.
- How to create sexual energy and the micro-orbit technique, developing our life force seed in our hearts.
- Masculinity and the art of Tantra Massage to generate our Alter Male Figure!!
What to Bring
- A beach Towel; a small towel; a sarong or lungi; sandals, comfortable cloths, you can bring a snack, sandwich or salad for the lunch time (or you can go out).
- We will have small breaks, we include Thea and coffee Break .